- 14 oz / 400 ml condensed milk (sweetened)
- 3 tbsp / 40 g butter (softened)
- 3 oz / 85 g milk powder
- 12 oz / 340 g unsweetened coconut flakes plus ½ cup for rolling
- 3 oz / 85 g whole blanched almonds
- Combine condensed milk, butter and milk powder, mix well. Stir in the coconut flakes. Put mixture in the fridge for 30 mins, until firm enough to handle (if it’s still too sticky – add some more coconut flakes, if it’s too firm – add a bit of cream).
- Take ½ tbsp of the coconut mixture, put an almond in the middle, and shape into a small ball. Roll into coconut flakes. Repeat for all the candies and store in the fridge.