Pizza with Sausage and Black Olives
- 1 lb / 450 g pizza dough
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 oz / 100 g cooked Italian sausage
- ⅓ cup pitted black olives
- 4 oz / 100 g mozzarella
- ½ tsp fresh rosemary leaves
- Preheat oven to 450° F / 230° C. Oil a baking sheet. On a lightly floured work surface, roll the pizza dough into a 10″ / 25 cm oval. Transfer to sheet, spread the oil on top of it, and season with salt and pepper.
- Top with cooked and diced sausage, sliced olives, shredded mozzarella, and rosemary. Bake for 15 mins, until cheese is golden and bubbling.